If you have owner or manager rights on the Team, you will be able to edit and manage the team's settings here.
You can add, edit, and disable user accounts on this page.
Inviting new Team Members
Add one or more email addresses into the input field, then click SEND INVITE. Your coworkers will receive an activation email, which contains a link they must click before accessing their account. This will give them a chance to add their name and a password as well.
- Account Managers - Have permissions to do anything in the application.
- Managers - Restricted only in so far as they cannot edit other team members or manage billing on the account.
Reviewer User Seats
- Reviewers - These users are restricted to reviewing candidates only, they cannot manage team members, billing or invite candidates to new assessments.
- Equal Opportunity Reviewers - These users are very similar to Reviewers except that they will see no personally identifiable information about the candidate. For instance, we only show them a codename for the candidates they review like "Purple Turtle". All other team members will have access to this codename so they can discuss the candidate freely without divulging identifiable information.
Hover over the team member to see the EDIT button. This will bring up a dialog letting you edit their basic account information.
Hover over the team member to see the DISABLE button. Clicking on it will disable that account.
A disabled account will not be able to log in or access the site. All of their feedback will be left as-is.
You can re-enable the account using the ENABLE button in the same location.
- Name: Change the team or company's name
- Logo: Change the team or company's name
- Team/Product Pitch: A long-form markdown-enabled description of your team or company. Feel free to be expressive here, but make sure you keep the candidate's interest. The candidate cares about why they want to work for you.
Here you can customize how the Qualified Application works.
Assessment Reviews Visibility
By default, all reviews are hidden from reviewers except their own. This helps to prevent accidental bias.
If you want your reviewers to be able to read through other team members' reviews, you can enable this here.
Notification schemes are used to determine how team members will be notified about notifications within the system.
The following options list the different types of schemes you can choose. The scheme choosen will be the default behavior associated with each assessment. You can also override the scheme within each assessment, which will change how the started/submitted notifications are sent. Candidate level notifications, such as approval and rejection, are only configurable via the team notification scheme.
By Assigned Team Member
This is the default scheme. Only team members assigned to a candidate will get notified about events related to the candidate.
The entire team will receive notifications about all candidates.
All Team Managers
Only Account Managers and Managers will receive notifications about candidates. Anyone who has either of these roles will receive a notification.
All Team Reviewers
Only Reviewers and Blind Reviewers will receive notifications about candidates. Anyone who has either of these roles will receive a notification.
Notifications will not be sent out to team members, regardless of their personal notification preferences.
Articles Under Team Account
Billing InformationHelp for updating and modifying your Qualified subscription
Data ExportHelp for exporting Qualified CSV Data Reports
Integrations: API AccessHelp for accessing the Qualified API programmatically
Integrations: Third-PartyInformation on integrating Qualified with your ATS
Integrations: WebhooksHelp for setting up Qualified Webhooks