Check out this discussion with software engineer and educator Colt Steele. Colt has built development curriculum for some of the top coding bootcamps in the world.
In this live Q&A we discuss topics including:
- How Colt built a learned to code and built a career in developer education
- The hallmarks of teaching coding effectively
- The value of a traditional computer science degree vs. a coding bootcamp
- How the tech industry can handle the influx of junior engineers that's flooding the market from coding bootcamps, developing graduates into mid-to-senior level engineers
- Colt's latest project, Springboard's Software Engineering Career Track